Below are the links to forms parent(s)/guardian(s) need to complete and return to the diocese at least two weeks before they may participate in our programs. The links below are to the forms and a brief explanation of their purpose.
Health History Medical Release
*This is a required form* This form is for all summer and Diocesan programs. This form contains critical information to help us provide a safe experience for your child(ren). Specifically, it provides us with:
- Contact Information (including emergency contacts, health history information),
- Permission for our health care provider to provide some over the counter meds if the nurse deems it necessary.
- Your permission for the Diocesan staff to authorize medical personnel to treat a minor (your child) in the event they need assistance and we are not able to contact you.
Permission Release Form
*This is a required form* This form provides the camp with a liability release for a variety of activities. Specifically, it contains the following:
- Permission to Participate
- Kayaking and Wild Horse Island Information and Permission
- Release of Liability
- Unsupervised Kayaking Release for Adults (Staff and Family Campers)
- Behavior Agreement for Campers
- Multimedia Release
Sample Media Agreement: As the internet is becoming a larger part of our world, we offer families this resource as a template and to help spark conversation about this developing part of life.