This is a volunteer position:
Requirements: Must be in good standing in the Episcopal Diocese of Montana
And/or have the Bishop’s permission
And/or have an invitation from the Camp Director
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate worship services for campers and staff while working with the staff, cabin groups or volunteers for the week. The services are usually held in our outdoor chapel that overlooks the lake or in the lodge.
- Plan a week (5 day) Christian formation class taking place in roughly 1 or 2 hour blocks (depending on the program structure) appropriate for the age group that is at camp during that week. The staff will be available to help you lead any activities in which you may lead such as waterfront, field games, arts and crafts, drama, small groups, discussions, etc…
- Be available for pastoral care to the campers and staff.
- Maintenance of the Register of Services.
- Cleaning the linens and leaving all the supplies ready for the next week of camp. The linens are located in the cabinet on the southwest corner of the lodge.
- Have read and signed the “Summer Staff Information” and agree to the terms, which are outlined.
- Enjoy your stay by the lake.
You have been asked to serve at Camp Marshall. During your stay at camp you may bring your family with you to the camp at no charge and stay in the Coventry house. Mileage to and from camp is not provided by the Diocese/Camp Marshall.